Agreement to these Terms and Conditions constitutes execution of an agreement for use of the services provided by Seoullimited and is agreed upon by Seoullimited and the purchaser who buys products on Seoullimited’s site (the “Site”). Any transaction executed through Seoullimited’s service is governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea (“Korea”) and any statement herein with regard to time, period and place is based upon the time, period and place of Korea.
When you visit Seoullimited or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfies any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Seoullimited or its content suppliers and protected by Korea and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Seoullimited and protected by Korea and international copyright laws.
License and Site Access
Seoullimited grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Seoullimited. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Seoullimited. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Seoullimited without express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Seoullimited. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Seoullimited so long as the link does not portray Seoullimited, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use the Seoullimited logo or other proprietary graphic as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Seoullimited does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use Seoullimited only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Seoullimited reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Each member is restricted to one Seoullimited account. Account verification is done thru verification of the member’s mobile phone number. If you believe there is an error with the account verification process, please contact Seoullimited by email ([email protected]).
Termination of the Use Contract
- Termination by members:
- a) A member may terminate the Use Contract at any time by providing notice to the Seoullimited, provided, that the member has taken the necessary actions to finalize any and all transactions at least seven days prior to the date of the termination notice.
- b) A member shall be responsible for any consequences arising from the termination notice within said period; and upon termination of the Use Contract, Seoullimited may withdraw all benefits given to the member.
- Termination by Seoullimited:
- a) Seoullimited may terminate the Use Contract in the event of occurrence or verification of the following:
- i) infringement or damage upon the rights, reputation, credit or any other interest of Seoullimited or any other member or breach of all applicable laws;
- ii) obstruction of the proper processing of the Seoullimited services provided by Seoullimited
iii) circumstances in which Seoullimited finds it necessary, in its judgment, to refuse the Seoullimited services.
- b) If Seoullimited terminates the Use Contract, Seoullimited will notify the member through e-mail, telephone or other means. The Use Contract shall be terminated at the time when Seoullimited notifies the members of its intent of termination.
- c) If Seoullimited terminates the Use Contract, these Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply with respect to transactions executed before the termination.
- d) When the Use Contract is terminated pursuant to this Article, Seoullimited may withdraw any benefits given to the relevant member.
- e) If the Use Contract is terminated pursuant to this Article, Seoullimited may refuse to approve the members’ re-application
Management of Members
- Seoullimited may take any or all of the following measures against members who have violated the Terms and Conditions, applicable laws and regulations or general commercial practices:
- a) Withdrawal of all or part of the benefits given by Seoullimited;
- b) Restriction on use of certain services;
- c) Termination of the Use Contract;
- d) Claim for damages
- Seoullimited will notify the relevant member by phone or e-mail prior to taking any measure specified above, but if the member cannot be reached, or in cases of urgency, Seoullimited may take the measure first and notify the member after the event.
- Members may dispute the measures taken by Seoullimited under this Article if they have grounds to do so.
- The delivery period shall be from the day following the day on which payment receipt is confirmed to completion of delivery.
- Public holidays, weekends and any other days during which delivery is impracticable due to a force majeure event are not included as part of the delivery period.
- Invalid Address
You are responsible for the shipping information while placing the order. You can contact us for updates to your shipping information if your order is not shipped. Though we make full effort in ensuring your shipping information is updated in our system, we do not guarantee that this update will be correctly reflected on your order depending on various situations. Once your order is shipped, changes are impossible.
In the event that delivery cannot be completed due to absence, invalid, or incomplete shipping details, the parcel will be returned to the local courier warehouse pending further action. Depending on your local courier’s policy, you will need to claim your parcel within the stipulated time frame before it gets returned back to Seoullimited.
Seoullimited may also make an effort in notifying you should this happen. We can offer you the re-shipment option however, you may be charged extra shipping costs for this service. The re-delivery process can take up to another 30 days.
If the address was inputted incorrectly or it was an existing address or if someone accepted the parcel and did not return it, Seoullimited will not be held responsible.
Please contact our Customer Service at [email protected] if you do not receive your parcel after 14 business days.
Import Duties and Taxes
All internationally shipped items from Seoullimited may be delivered at no additional cost to you. These products may be subject to customs fees, GST, and import duty, where applicable, at the point of importation. According to Singapore Customs International order above S$200, standard GST may be subject to a positive tax rate of 7%.
If you are asked by Customs or our logistic partner to pay duties, or requested to present a personal ID, please follow through to ensure your parcel can be delivered. The buyers are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. Seoullimited do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost – charges may vary around the world.
NOTE: When customs clearance procedures are required, this might cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Risk of Loss
Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Seoullimited is Seoullimited’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs after shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds and Ownership
- No cancellations nor changes are allowed after purchases are made.
- A purchaser requesting Seoullimited’s approval to return or exchange an item must submit clear evidence of the product defect. Seoullimited will then review the case accordingly.
- In the case of returns, Seoullimited does not take ownership of returned items until the item arrives at Seoullimited’s office.
Seoullimited attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Seoullimited does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
The List Price displayed for products on our website are fixed and non-negotiable.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This site and all information, content, materials, products and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by ‘Seoullimited’ on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Seoullimited makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Seoullimited disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Seoullimited does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or electronic communications sent from Seoullimited are free of viruses or other harmful components. Seoullimited will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or from any information, content, materials, products or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing. Certain country laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may be entitled to additional rights.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to Seoullimited or to products or services sold or distributed by Seoullimited or through Seoullimited.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The laws of the Republic of Korea (“Korea”) apply to this agreement. Any legal proceedings brought in connection with disputes arising between Seoullimited and any member from Seoullimited services shall be submitted to the competent court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of Seoullimited.
Matters not provided for in the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Korea.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Seoullimited. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Seoul Global Startup Center 4F
109 Cheongpa-ro, Yongsan-gu
04370 Seoul, South Korea